The entire Greater Michigan Oral Surgeons & Dental Implant Center team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We will schedule to maintain social distancing and minimize the number of patients and staff members in the practice at one time.
- Our team will continue to wear personal protective gear (gowns, gloves, N95 masks, and face shields) as outlined by the CDC, and we ask that patients please wear masks during their treatment.
- We will continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean each treatment room before and after each patient.
- Our new scheduling practices will allow us ample time to disinfect every treatment room before the next patient arrives for care.
- We will continue to practice the latest in sterilization protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- All staff members will be screened when they arrive at the practice each day. This includes the same COVID-19 risk assessment that we review with each patient as well as a temperature check.
- Every member of our team has been outfitted with personal protection equipment that will be worn for the duration of their shift.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Greater Michigan Oral Surgeons & Dental Implant Center, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (810) 424-0705.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.